Monday, April 4, 2011

down a pants size but gained weight?! o.O

fact: someone in my fitness group pointed out the pants are different so its had to tell. but the pants on 22mar dont fit anymore.. theyre too big >.<


so for the first time since having the baby, i can fit into a size 14. yeah, not really that big a deal... i'm still double digits but i dropped a pants size in a week! how the heck does this happen when i gained weight??? hey, not complaining. i can't finally wear shorts on hot days. the shorts look like ass but they're shorts. :D
so i picked up alli, mega t green tea pills, & organic cold milled flax seed to jump start my weight loss program [starting all ^that^ tomorrow.]

i'm currently on day 11 of perfect push up & i can all ready feel myself getting stronger. going to make today day 1 on 30day shred. i can do this! i will do this. with or without john's support. i'm not even gunna tell you what i ate today. it was horrid. >.<  today was an "eat everything in sight" day. blehk.

last week's weight: 171.2
this weeks weight: 172
progress: +.8lb  blahk

2 comments:

  1. Girl thats easy! You turned some of your fat into muscle! Now I must go google this perfect pushup. In my head all exercise is so easy but my lazy arse doesn't want to commit to the effort. Hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well ignore me as I feel dumb af. I was using the feed feature in blogger and it appeared that your blog was current. Looks like this is from 2011 whoops sorry

    ReplyDelete