Tuesday, April 2, 2013

it's been forever & i can't forget you...

so it's been forever since i've posted in here. i guess i'm trying to run away from the fact that i hate me & i miss ana-mia; but that's not the topic of this post. my lovely husband & i have made ourselves determined to look smokin' by summer. we need to lose those last bit of annoying weight that's been sticking around & we are GOING to do it.

i've downloaded MyFitnessPal {justagirlx826}, LFConnect {justagirlx826 -- it's an app that hooks up to the cardio machines at the base gym}, & Couch25k! i am religiously using them & i hope this makes it easier for me to stay on track.

my daily plan is to have a green smooth for breakfast, a light snack 2 hours later, a medium meal for lunch 2 hours later, snack 2 hours later, & a decent dinner. this all obviously depends on my hunger. so far, day one {today} has been good. i did 30 minutes of Zumba at home & when my kiddos get up from their nap, i'm going to go run on the treadmill. all i've had to eat today {thus far} was a green smooth & 3 stalks of celery with 2tbsp cream cheese.. & i'm currently eating left over ham & homemade mashed potatoes.

wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! Its so funny how it is so hard when we are in the moment but when we look back on pictures it feels like it was so long ago? Maybe I am just super forgetful LOL

    ReplyDelete